There is something about summer… Long nights, high temperatures, falling in love at the beach. Sun-filled, warm-breezed days, all day, every day. We just really, really love summer! Especially when we’re going on a vacation! But what to do if you have free time but stay at home all summer? You just need some fun things to do otherwise you may get bored.
Besides sunbathing, walking around in those cute summer outfits, and letting the sand run through your toes (if you are lucky enough to live close by the beach), there are several other fun ideas to add to your summer bucket list.
Especially during these times of COVID-19 and going abroad is a little risky, we want to let you know which activities are really nice to do during your vacation or free time just to spice up your summer! Behold our summer bucket list, especially created for you! With the 25 tips below, we’re sure you don’t need to go abroad to have fun all summer long!
- Go to an amusement park
- Camp in your backyard
- Go pick strawberries or blueberries
- Try out some new food that you never tasted before
- Attend an outdoor concert
- Ride a ferris wheel at the fair
- Have a picnic at the beach or in the park with your loved one
- Read a book or magazine
- Bundle your photos together in a photo book
- Take a road trip through your country
- Feed the ducks
- Be a tourist in your city and make it a sweet staycation with a night at a hotel
- Go to the beach (or lake if there is no beach close by) with your friends and hang out until late
- Get a ride in a hot air balloon
- Make yourself a cool tie-dye t-shirt, socks, or even pants
- Go wine tasting – or cheese tasting, or do both!
- Go fishing
- Go watch a season of your favourite series outside
- Take a walk through the forest or a beautiful park
- Have a water balloon fight
- Organize a nice BBQ for you and your friends
- Make sangria or cocktails
- Have a game night with family or friends
- Make a summer playlist with your favourite songs and put it on repeat
- Shop until you drop at our website and celebrate your new items in the sun!
So you don’t have to travel to another country to have a great holiday, a staycation can just be as much fun! Definitely with these 25 tips! No reason to get bored at all. Which of these activities are you going to add to your summer bucket list? And which ones can you already cross off? Let us know in the comments below!